COVID-19 Social Distancing Protocol for Patient Visits
Effective immediately, we are instituting a mandatory social
distancing protocol for clients due to the COVID 19 outbreak.
If you have a fever cough, runny nose, and/or sore throat or have returned from international travel within the last 14 days, you will be asked to have a healthy family member or friend bring your pet for care.
If you have an emergency and your pet has:
Suffered a life-threatening injury (ie hit by car)
1. Please bring your pet to the front door and one of our staff member will take them in for immediate stabilization.
2. Please return to your car and call 780 987 5780. If urgent intervention is needed, you will be asked to consent to treatment over the phone. We ask you have your cell phone available once you arrive with your pet, until the time your deposit has been left.
If you have a scheduled appointment:
1. Please let our front desk know by texting 780 910 5594 or calling 780-987-5780 FROM YOUR PARKED CAR when you
arrive. One of our healthy staff members will perform check-in over the phone and come to retrieve your pet for evaluation, while you wait in your car. No treatments will be performed without your consent.
2. Our trained animal health technologists and veterinarians will discuss the history, findings, and treatment options via the phone.
3. Consent for treatment estimates will be authorized via a phone call by a veterinarian and client service staff member. Deposits can also be taken over the phone or by e-transfer. We are not accepting cash at this time.
4. Updates will continue to be completed by the phone, generally once daily by a veterinarian and one other time by a nursing staff member.
5. At the time of discharge, instructions will be emailed to you and discussed over the phone. A staff member will bring your pet to the car.
6. Any questions or concerns can be dealt with by phone or email.