COVID-19 Social Distancing Protocol for Patient Visits (Update July 1 2021)
If you have a fever cough, runny nose, and/or sore throat or have returned from international travel within the last 14 days, you will be asked to have a healthy family member or friend bring your pet for care.
If you have an emergency and your pet has:
Suffered a life-threatening injury (ie hit by car)
1. Please bring your pet to the front door and one of our staff member will take them in for immediate stabilization.
2. Please return to your car and call 780 987 5780. If urgent intervention is needed, you will be asked to consent to treatment over the phone. We ask you have your cell phone available once you arrive with your pet, until the time your deposit has been left.
Starting Thursday, July 1st 2021 if you have a scheduled appointment:
1. Masks will NO longer be mandatory and can be worn at client’s discretion. If you are preferring not to enter the clinic due to the lifting of mask protocols we can offer a CURBSIDE appointment protocol.
2. We are still practicing social distancing protocol for clients due to the COVID 19 pandemic. We are still reducing numbers with a maximum occupancy of 4 people at a time.
3. We will still only be allowing ONE PERSON per household (No Children) to accompany their pet into the clinic. If you are wanting multiple persons to be involved in the appointment we recommend facetime or conference calling them when in the exam room with the veterinarian.
4. Any questions or concerns can be dealt with by phone or email.